Surf Camp 3 days
Camp suitable for beginners or intermediate surfers
WHY CHOOSE THE 3-DAY CAMP?
Would you like to approach surfing for the first time? Have you already participated in camps somewhere else and aren't sure what your level is right now?
You've come to the right place! Our camps are designed to guarantee you a rapid progression, accurate feedback and allow you to take advantage of all the experience of our coaches.
Our camps are directed to everyone from 14 years upwards, our classes last 3 hours and the time we will decide based on your availability and sea conditions to always have the best possible wave window.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
When you start our 3-day camp the first lesson will be dedicated to setting a solid foundation of safety in the water, a little theory and then once at sea we will check together your skills and set goals together for each student.
Our philosophy is to maintain a ratio of up to 4 students per instructor and this allows us to maintain an immediate and effective level of communication and feedback.
Some of you will have already surfed sometimes, others participated in camps others will be natural talents and will immediately begin to burn the stages, others will struggle a little more.
Do not worry! The task of our coaches will be to divide you according to your skills and objectives and advise you how to continue so that no one feels restrained or left behind.
At the end of the 3 days the goal is that you have accumulated enough skills and experience to be able to manage surf sessions yourself and continue your journey. Our coaches will certainly be able to advise the most motivated of you and will always be available to continue the journey together.
HOW TO CONTINUE?
At the end of the 3 days you may be ready to participate in a camp for intermediate surfers or you will opt to continue practicing alone or even participate in private classes to improve specific technical aspects.
DAY 1 : BROKEN WAVES, BASIC SKILLS, SAFETY
- Theory and basic security concepts to make sure that everyone, beginners and non-beginners, are on the same page. C
- Basic components of the board, how to use it safely and introduction to surf etiquette.
- Introduction to how to set up the surf session, how to choose the right conditions
- How to get a correct position on the board, paddling technique and push up.
- How to make the PopUp, correct position of the feet
DAY 2 : SURFING BROKEN WAVES
- Interpret the forecast
- Improve/make the PopUp
- Improve paddling technique
- Exercises to learn how to maneuver the board
- Safety in the water, wipe out and surf etiquette
- Introduction to wave selection.
DAY 3 : BROKEN WAVES, INTRO TO THE LINE UP (if possible)
- Perfect PopUp!
- Techniques and control of the board to overcome foams
- How to sit and check the table at the line up
- How to turn around and catch green waves
- Photos and videos for review (and memories!)
Remember that the program is just a guideline! Some may find it too easy others impossible... there is no perfect recipe for the ideal progression in surfing! Our job is to be with you on this journey and every second we spend together adapt our knowledge to your goals and abilities!